Wednesday 9 June 2021

A MEANINGFUL COMEBACK!

A MEANINGFUL COMEBACK


Hi! Am back again and this time probably with a Meaningful Comeback! When I started this blog randomly, I was just trying to go on to an adventure in social media with nothing else in mind. But, this time, I am back again for some purposeful writing and encouraging myself to get on to a new path - WRITING SKILLS!

Today, I am going to talk about my deep interest in watching a reality show on Television called "BIGG BOSS." I would say that I am addicted to this show and watch them in most of the Indian languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamizh, Telugu) that are aired. I am constantly teased or advised by my people to stop watching this show which according to them is worthless. 


Credits: Hotstar

The show is all about having a few people both commoners and celebrities, then keeping them in a single big house with zero contact with the outside world. They have their own lifestyle, daily activities, games, etc. They are a unit of their own and slowly we can observe human relationships building, breaking, rebuilding, etc. Finally, one person who is able to sustain throughout with a strong mind becomes the winner. 

Community Living: 

When I watch this show, I feel, observe and understand how human relationships work. I could see how humans live in a group and over a period of time, how they manage to adjust and co-exist with their accompaniments. This is where Community Living starts. I can relate this to even travel experiences where we meet people and in the entire journey, we learn to adapt to each other in that time period. It is great to watch the dynamics of human psychology and how each person is a different personality of their own. Then how each one reacts to a particular situation/s. 

Once I imagined that I got an opportunity to enter the Bigg Boss! I was also in the house with other contestants. Some of them were celebrities and I wouldn't have imagined at any point of time in my life that I would even meet them. But now, I am living with them! It felt like a dream coming true? I was in one of my favourite shows. I knew the dynamics of the show so well that I was able to assess my co-contestants quite well. But living with them and watching on Television were entirely two different experiences. 

Every word that was uttered had to be carefully mouthed since that would become the topic of the day if it was not accepted by any of the contestants. Since each contestant had a unique personality of their own, each one spoke their mind out aloud. I did notice some of them having a calm composure most of the time but they did become aggressive during the performance of tasks. 

I could relate that this is what happens to humans in the struggle for the survival of the fittest. How human behaviours change to different situations. All we need to do is keep a camera running around us the whole day. We can notice that we are living in a similar scenario, just like in a bigger Bigg Boss House!


Credits: Quora






No comments:

Post a Comment